Never used QuickBooks before? No problem. Using QuickBooks and still have questions? We’re here to help. Our expert QuickBooks Pro Advisor will teach you what it takes to get you up and running. From setting up your company to managing your chart of accounts.
This two part progressive series will cover accounting basics and beyond such as:
- Creating a company
- Reviewing the chart of accounts
- Working with customers & estimates
- Reconciling a credit card statement
- Entering new items & price levels
In addition, learn how to use QuickBooks’ powerful advanced features like:
- Receiving payments & making deposits
- Entering & paying bills
- Analyzing financial data
- Printing reports
- Setting up inventory
- Tracking and paying sales tax
Dates & Times
- Thursday, June 30th, 8:30am-12:00pm
- Thursday, July 7th, 8:30am-12:00pm
BONUS*Receive a 1 hour free consultation with our expert QuickBooks Pro Advisor!
$149 $74.50 fee covers both progressive workshops on 6/30 & 7/7.